What it is:
Schwarzkopf BC Moisture Kick Glycerol Treatment Mask deeply moisturizes the hair and gives it a healthy look. It is suitable for normal to dry, coarse, and brittle hair and helps keep your waves and curls supple and with bounce. Due to the light emulsion base, the moisturizing agents penetrate the hair very quickly, intensively hydrating the inner structure. Then vegan keratin and Cell Equalizer Technology provide additional care, repairing each strand inside and out by filling structural gaps using hair identical agents. It is through this process that this mask restores elasticity, strength, and shine to the hair. Additionally, glycerol provides intense hydration to balance the natural moisture content of the hair. All in all, this mask will leave the hair softer and shinier, much easier to detangle and style.
What it does:
Formulated with advanced haircare technology, but without ingredients of animal origin, Moisture Kick is Schwarzkopf Professional's first vegan care system for normal to dry hair that needs a boost of hydration. The new packaging is also eco-designed: it's fully recyclable, and contains up to 97% recycled plastic.
What else you need to know:
- Main benefits: deeply moisturizes the hair, improves suppleness and manageability, restores inner strength and elasticity;
- Formulated without: artificial colorants, silicones, ingredients of animal origin.
- Glycerol, also known as glycerin, is a popular ingredients in cosmetic formulas, due to its incredible water-binding properties. The Moisture Kick range harnesses this property of glycerol to provide the hair with a moisturized feel that lasts up to 48 hours;
- Vegan keratin helps rebuild the hair fiber by refilling gaps where the hair's natural keratin has been damaged. As a result, the hair regains its strength and elasticity;
- Cell Equalizer Technology provides additional care by repairing the outer layer of the hair. As it restores strength to the hair, it creates a more pliable, softer, and shinier finish.