What it is:
Face In-Shot Mask Illumination by Oozoo is focused on skin brightening. It contains 5 key ingredients: Filtered Yeast Ferment, Betaglucan, Ectoin, Resurrection Plant, Keratinase S.
What it does:
- Filtered Yeast Ferment brightens up the skin, Betaglucan strengthens skin and improves skin texture, Ectoin prevents premature aging, Resurrection Plant revitalizes skin texture, Keratinase S. is an enzyme that promotes the growth of new skin
- Face In-Shot Mask comes with a syringe containing two ampoules that hold the key ingredients
- Face In-Shot Mask also come with a hypoallergenic cotton mask that is super absorbent for maximum effectiveness
What else you need to know:
Free of Sulfates, Parabens, Sorbic Alcohol, Benzene, Mineral Oil. & Petrolatum.
- Push down the top of the syringe to mix the ampoules.
- Place the syringe into the opening of the mask pouch and press the plunger down to inject ampoules to the pouch.
- Apply pressure onto the pouch by patting it gently to distribute ampoules' contents evenly.
- Apply mask onto face for 15-20 minutes. Rub in excess contents into the face to maximize efficiency. Do not rinse.
Product Options Available are as follows: