What it is:
Schwarzkopf BC pH 4.5 Color Freeze Silver Shampoo is a subtle color-depositing shampoo that neutralizes yellow tones on very light blonde or white hair colors. Just like the other shampoos in the Color Freeze range, this product features a powerful innovation, the exclusive pH 4.5 Balancer Technology, which has a unique double action. Not only does it seal the hair cuticle, it also stabilizes and strengthens the hair matrix in order to keep the color pigments locked deep inside the hair. In order to best flatter very light hair colors, this versatile shampoo also includes subtle pigments in its composition; as they cling to the hair during the cleansing process, they create a cool, shimmering finish that helps neutralize any brassiness. In a single step, your color is revitalized and restored to its true essence!
What it does:
Formulated with advanced haircare technology, but without ingredients of animal origin, Color Freeze is Schwarzkopf Professional's first vegan care system for color-treated hair. The new packaging is also eco-designed: it's fully recyclable and contains up to 97% recycled plastic.
- Main benefits: neutralizes brassiness and yellow tones on very light hair colors, offers a gentle and effective cleansing action, restores the hair to the optimal pH value of 4.5, stabilizes the hair matrix in order to freeze the pigments inside the hair structure, protects the hair structure from the damaging effects of external aggressions, restores softness and shine to the hair, prolongs the intensity of the hair color in between salon visits;
- Formulated without: artificial colorants, silicones, SLS/SLES sulfates, ingredients of animal origin.
What else you need to know:
- Vegan keratin helps rebuild the hair fiber by refilling gaps where the hair's natural keratin has been damaged. As a result, the hair regains its strength and elasticity;
- Cell Equalizer Technology provides additional care by repairing the outer layer of the hair. As it restores strength to the hair, it creates a more pliable, softer, and shinier finish;
- pH 4.5 Balancer Technology adjusts the hair to the optimal pH value of 4.5. This tightens and stabilizes the matrix around the cortex, therefore keeping the color pigments "frozen" deep inside the hair structure. Working with lactic acid and calcium hydroxide, this technology provides an unrivaled anti-fade effect, perfect for color-treated hair.