What it is:
When the client's artificial hair color is too dark, or when you want to simply remove virtually any artificial hair color, the fastest and easiest corrective coloring can be accomplished by using Pravana's Artificial Hair Color Extractor and the Artificial Hair Color Extractor must be mixed with Color Extractor Part 1.
What it does:
This rather unique product will not lighten or degrade virgin hair color, previously pre-lightened or high lightened hair, and has absolutely no damaging effects on the hair!
What else you need to know:
- Modifies hair highlights
- Leaves hair conditioned and soft
- Easy to mix and apply formula
- Doesn't contain ammonia, bleaching agents or formaldehyde
- Doesn't modify metallic colors (those that are mixed with water)
- Not a bleaching agent
1.) Wash hair with Pravana Sulfate-Free Clarifying Shampoo before applying and eliminate excess water.
2.) Mix Part 1 and Part 2 in equal parts according to hair length.
3.) Using a brush, immediately apply the mixture to wet hair in a uniform matter.
4.) Put a plastic or aluminum foil cap over hair and let set for 20 minutes under heat (no longer).
5.) Rinse well with hot water and wash twice with Sulfate Free Clarifying Shampoo Part 3. (Two applications are required). In case the desired result is not achieved or that the color is not sufficiently modified, repeat steps 1 through 5 of the application.
- Application can be done over wet hair after excess water has been removed with a towel.
- Pravana Artificial Hair Color Extractor should not be applied to permanently straightened hair.
- Prior to treatment on permanently straightened hair it is ideal to do a preliminary test since previous highlights will be visible.