What it is:
Schwarzkopf BC Moisture Kick Glycerol Spray Conditioner is a leave-in conditioner for normal to dry hair, way or curly. This conditioner will give the hair an instant moisture boost and its biphasic formula gives this conditioner a lightweight feel and makes it easy to distribute it evenly over the hair. The key ingredient in this formula, glycerol, helps rebalance the moisture level of the hair, thus preventing dehydration. In addition, a combination of vegan keratin and Cell Equalizer Technology maintains the health and integrity of the hair, boosting its strength, elasticity, and shine. All in all, this spray conditioner gives the hair a healthy glow while helping to untangle it and making it easier to brush.
What it does:
Formulated with advanced haircare technology, but without ingredients of animal origin, Moisture Kick is Schwarzkopf Professional's first vegan care system for normal to dry hair that needs a boost of hydration. The new packaging is also eco-designed: it's fully recyclable, and contains up to 97% recycled plastic.
- Main benefits: provides and binds moisture to the hair, detangles and improves manageability, smooths the surface and adds shine to the hair;
- Formulated without: artificial colorants, silicones, ingredients of animal origin.
What else you need to know:
- Glycerol, also known as glycerin, is a popular ingredients in cosmetic formulas, due to its incredible water-binding properties. The Moisture Kick range harnesses this property of glycerol to provide the hair with a moisturized feel that lasts up to 48 hours;
- Vegan keratin helps rebuild the hair fiber by refilling gaps where the hair's natural keratin has been damaged. As a result, the hair regains its strength and elasticity;
- Cell Equalizer Technology provides additional care by repairing the outer layer of the hair. As it restores strength to the hair, it creates a more pliable, softer, and shinier finish.