Nailtiques After Artificial Treatment is a therapeutic treatment for nails recovering from prolonged application of artificial nails. The treatment regimen includes two protein formulas that are specially designed for post-artificial nail care as well as a restorative cuticle & skin gel.
The kit includes:
- 1/4 oz. Formula A
- 1/4 oz. Formula B
- 1/4 oz. Cuticle & Skin Gel.
Nailtiques Nail Protein formulas were created to treat different nail conditions. The protein formulas offer a special combination of ingredients that bond the nail layers together. This helps to build a strong nail foundation resistant to peeling, chipping and splitting.
Nailtiques Cuticle & Skin Gel is a thick, concentrated glycerin and aloe enriched formula that conditions and penetrates deeply into the skin.
Benefits: Naturally rebuilds damaged nails back to a healthy condition.
Directions for use:
- Start with Formula A first after removing artificial nails. Apply to the entire nail daily. Do not wear nail color during this phase. Remove when the build up begins to peel which is typically around 3 or 4 days. Remove with Nailtiques Non-Acetone Remover. Continue this routine until you have finished the bottle of Formula A.
- Use Formula B next in your second phase of nail treatment. Apply daily until nails begin to improve, then reduce the frequency of use to every other day. You may remove Formula B with Nailtiques Non-Acetone Remover as needed.
- Once you have finished Formula B, it is time to switch to Formula #2 if your nails are soft and rquire maintenance strengthening.
- Use Cuticle & Skin Gel throughout treatment for dry skin and/or cuticles.