What it is:
Schwarzkopf BC Repair Rescue Arginine Shampoo is a gentle shampoo that repairs and replenishes damaged and dull hair with care and shine. Damaged hair may be quite dry, porous, and prone to breakage; that is precisely why this shampoo provides such a gentle cleansing action. The lightweight formula improves elasticity and shine without adding any weight or heaviness to the hair, which makes this lightweight formula idea for all hair types, even the very thin and delicate. In order to offer intense repairing results, this specialist shampoo combines innovative technology with powerful ingredients. As arginine works to reverse up to 3 years of damage, vegan keratin and Cell Equalizer Technology rebuild and repair the hair fiber, restoring its natural strength, beauty, and shine.
What it does:
Formulated with advanced haircare technology, but without ingredients of animal origin, Repair Rescue is Schwarzkopf Professional's first vegan hair care that restores and repairs damaged hair. The new packaging is also eco-designed: it's fully recyclable, and contains up to 97% recycled plastic.
- Main benefits: delivers care and shine to damaged hair, repairs and restructures the hair at the same time, strengthens the hair while smoothing its surface;
- Formulated without: artificial colorants, silicones, SLS/SLES sulfates, ingredients of animal origin.
What else you need to know:
- L-arginine can be found naturally in the hair, as it is one of its essential building blocks. In this formula, arginine helps repair up to 3 years of damage in very dry, dull, and damaged hair;
- Vegan keratin helps rebuild the hair fiber by refilling gaps where the hair's natural keratin has been damaged. As a result, the hair regains its strength and elasticity;
- Cell Equalizer Technology provides additional care by repairing the outer layer of the hair. As it restores strength to the hair, it creates a more pliable, softer, and shinier finish.