What it is:
The Advanced Artistry Set contains 3 detailed and specific brush kits for targeted areas in makeup.
What it does:
Blend, conceal and color your way to the extreme with these uniquely designed brushes. SigmaTechâ??¢ synthetic fibers are made with a special thermoplastic engineering polymer and SigmaAlloyâ??¢ 3-ring brush ferrules are made with copper and zinc.
What else you need to know:
- E20 Â?? Short Shader: Apply color onto small areas of the eye such as the outer eyelid. Also use to smudge the lower lash line.
- E30 Â?? Pencil: Soften pencil liners along the top and bottom lash lines, add shadow to line the eyes, or use to highlight inner corner of eyes.
- E44 Â?? Firm Blender: Intense, even blending of the crease for strong color application.
- E57 Â?? Firm Shader: Apply intense colors all over lid for a controlled color finish.
- E58 Â?? Cream Color: Long brush head is best used to apply cream products for a diffused finish.
- E59 Â?? Wide Shader: Apply intense color for a fast, strong application of the full lid.
- F63 Â?? Airbrush Blenderâ??¢: Delivers an airbrushed application of concealer for a diffused, well-blended finish.
- F64 Â?? Soft Blend Concealerâ??¢: Best for buffing and evening out concealer applied with a light hand on large areas or all-over finish of the face.
- F66 Â?? Angled Buff Concealerâ??¢: Gives a soft, light to medium coverage under the eyes and around the nose.
- F68 Â?? Pin-Point Concealerâ??¢: Best for coverage of small spots that needs extra concealing.
- F69 Â?? Angled Pixel Concealerâ??¢: Apply concealer in a patting motion for best results on areas such as the sides of the nose.
- F71 Â?? Detail Concealerâ??¢: Use with a soft, light sweeping motion for a subtle touch of concealer.
- E32 Â?? Exact Blendâ??¢: Blend intense color onto to the outer corners of the eye.
- E37 Â?? All Over Blendâ??¢: Best for going over your entire lid to blend any harsh lines.
- E38 Â?? Diffused Creaseâ??¢: Blend strong color into crease for a diffused effect.
- E39 Â?? Buff and Blendâ??¢: Best for blending of smaller areas for a precise finish.
- E48 Â?? Pointed Creaseâ??¢: Use tip of brush to pick up darker shades and apply using a rolling motion for crease control.
- E71 Â?? Highlight Diffuserâ??¢: Best to highlight areas such as the brow bone with shorter side of brush or to soften edges.