What it is:
The SigmaxÂ® Essential Kit contains ten face brushes specifically designed for a high definition, flawless makeup application. This kit features our exclusive SigmaxÂ® synthetic filament, which was created to perfectly apply powder, cream and liquid products onto the skin without absorption into the bristles. The shape, density and height of each brush was designed to complement the different areas and shapes of the face.
What else you need to know:
- F80 - Flat Kabuki : Application of liquid or cream products to flat areas of the face such as the forehead and cheeks.
- F82 - Round Kabuki : Blend mineral products onto the skin.
- F84 - Angled Kabuki : Buff cream blush or bronzer onto the skin.
- F86 - Tapered Kabuki : Apply cream and liquid foundations onto the harder to reach contours of the face.
- F88 - Flat Angled Kabuki : Blends foundation easily onto hard to reach areas of the face. Angle fits all areas of the face seamlessly. Works especially well on cheekbones and contours of the nose.
- P80 - Precision Flat : Stipple concealer on sun spots, blemishes, and other small imperfections.
- P82 - Precision Round : Apply eye shadow base or primer onto the lid.
- P84 - Precision Angled : Apply product to areas such as the sides of the nose and the hollows of the cheeks.
- P86 - Precision Tapered : Exact placement of concealer in harder to reach areas such as around the eyes and nose, chin, and around the mouth.
- P88 - Precision Flat Angled : Use for precise application of concealer products anywhere on the face. Works particularly well around the eyes and nose.