What it is:
Hydrating Oil for Dry, Acne, and Aging Skin and Scalp. Multipurpose Argan Oil is good news for those with acne, oily, and congested skin. Chock full of vitamins and minerals, give this amazing oil a try.
Benefits of Argan Oil:
- Both non-greasy and hydrating, it is perfect for skin that congests easily.
- Rich in Vitamins E & A, antioxidants, Linoleic acid, and Omega-6 fatty acids, Argan not only moisturizes but helps the appearance of inflamed skin.
- Acne sufferers, pay attention! No matter your age, Argan has been proven to help balance the
- look and feel of sebum (oil) production in oily skin types.
- This oil works well with all skin types. It absorbs easily and doesn't clog pores.
Recommended Uses of Argan Oil:
- Add a few drops into your favorite toner. Toning is a must-have step in your skin care. Argan will give this step an extra boost. Shake well before each use.
- Add a few drops to your moisturizer, or use by itself as a moisturizer. Argan gives your skin the appearance of balanced and moisturized skin, without a greasy look or feel.
- Perfect as an all over body oil, as it absorbs quickly.
- Often used in hair products, Argan will help keep the appearance of your scalp healthy and protected. Because Argan helps to keep the roots of hair hydrated and nourished, a few drops massaged into the scalp will help keep dandruff away. May be used at 100% strength if you wish.