What it is:
Avocado Oil is full of antioxidants and will improve the appearance of inflamed skin. Try this oil for your dry, sensitive, and itchy skin.
What it does:
- Being nutritious for dry and inflamed skin, it's main virtue is helping the appearance of inflammation.
- With components of monounsaturated fats, such as oleic acid, lecithin, vitamin B, D, and E, phytosterols, chlorophyll, and carotenoids, Avocado is good to improve the appearance of lines, wrinkles, sun damage, and wounds.
- Often used in hair products to help the appearance of dull, unmanageable hair
Recommended Uses of Avocado Oil:
- Add Avocado Oil to your beauty products to amp-up their effects.
- Massage directly to your skin. This is especially helpful for the appearance and feel of itchy, chapped, and skin that needs moisture.
- Try a hair/scalp oil with Lavender, Peppermint, and Avocado Oil. This will help with the appearance of dandruff and blocked hair follicles.
- This oil removes make-up well. Massage it in and then remove with cotton pads.