What it is:
A set of sharp, stainless steel shears for trimming bangs and hair.
What it does:
Keep your strands in chic shape between salon visits with these smooth-cutting shears.
What else you need to know:
The large finger loops ensure a comfortable, secure grip and the steel blades are both durable and easy to clean.
- Keeping your hair dry (cutting bangs wet runs the risk of trimming them too short), divide your bangs into three sections: left, middle, and right.
- Take one section at a time and twist it in front of your face.
- Start with about an eighth of an inch. Remember you can always cut more, so don't be overzealous.
- If your bangs are still too long, re-twist the hair and cut as needed.
- Clean after use by wiping away any excess moisture and hair fragments.
- Lubricate the set screw joint after a few uses by working oil into the joint, opening and closing the shear several times. Wipe away any excess oil.
- Avoid dropping the shear.