What it is:
Super bright hair color is just a click away with Sparks Permanent Hair Dye. This permanent hair color gives you a high-impact color result in just one session. The dye comes in wild greens, blues, pinks, and more. Choose from cool shades like camo green, desert rose, totally teal, and more.
What it does:
This permanent hair dye works by penetrating your hair strands and depositing color molecules within. It should be used with a hair color developer per the instructions. The argan oil in the formula nourishes and repairs your hair as it processes. The hair color leaves your hair shiny, conditioned, and smoother than before coloring it.
What else you need to know:
You can use the dye as an all-over color, to create highlights and lowlights, to cover stubborn grays, or to create a unique and crazy look.
INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA, EAU), CETYL ALCOHOL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, LANOLIN ALCOHOL, CETEARETH-20, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SIMETHICONE, EDTA, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), SODIUM SULFITE, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, BASIC RED 76 (VI 12245), BASIC BLUE 99 (CI56059)
*Ingredients may vary slightly due to individual shade color
There are two ways to process Sparks Colors:
- Option 1. For maximum color vibrancy and durability, you must pre-lighten hair with Sparks Powder Lightener and Sparks Creme Developer. To Pre-Lighten, pour contents of the Sparks Powder Lightener packet into a non-metallic bowl. Add 3oz (90ml) of Sparks Creme Developer and mix together until a smooth, creamy consistency is achieved. Apply to desired hair 1/4 inch off the scalp through to the ends. Once completed, go back in and apply lightener to the hair nearest the scalp. Let process until the desired tone is achieved. Shampoo and Rinse thoroughly.
- Option 2. Sparks colors may be applied to virgin hair or to hair that has been previously colored but not lightened, however the color will not be nearly as vibrant nor will it last as long in the hair. Before applying Sparks, hair must be freshly shampooed and thoroughly dried. Do not mix Sparks with any developer or peroxide. Apply the desired color directly to hair. Process for 20 minutes at room temperature. Thoroughly shampoo and rinse from the hair until the rinse water runs clear.
Product Options Available are as follows:
- Color : Crystal Clear - Sparks Permanent Hair Color
- Color : Electric Blue - Sparks Permanent Hair Color
- Color : Green Ivy - Sparks Permanent Hair Color
- Color : Magenta Mania - Sparks Permanent Hair Color
- Color : Orange Crush - Sparks Permanent Hair Color
- Color : Pink Kiss - Sparks Permanent Hair Color
- Color : Purple Passion - Sparks Permanent Hair Color
- Color : Rad Raspberry - Sparks Permanent Hair Color
- Color : Red Hot - Sparks Permanent Hair Color
- Color : Sunburst Yellow - Sparks Permanent Hair Color